1. The applicant must be a Muslim, male or female, of good conduct. 2. The age of the applicant must be 18 years or over. 3. The applicant must be an Australian Citizen. 4. The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
5. The applicant must be medically fit.
6. The applicant must dedicate to full-time study.
7. The applicant must pass the examinations and interviews set by the Seekers of Knowledge administration.
8. Female applicants must apply with her mahram.
9. Married couples who apply together must both be dedicated and committed to studying under the program together.
3. One passport-sized photo (can be taken with mobile phone)
4. Bachelor’s degree
5. Two (2) Certificate of Good Character and Conduct signed by 2 Imams/Sheikhs. Sisters may approach knowledgeable sisters in the community/Community leaders. SUBMIT ONLINE BEFORE COMPLETING APPLICATION.
6. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
If a married couple is applying, they can complete one application form, however, they must both prepare and submit a set of required documents each in the application.
If you are taking children, please provide a Birth Certificate, Passport and Photo, for each child.