1. The applicant must be a Muslim, male or female, of good conduct. 2. The age of the applicant must be 18 years or over. 3. The applicant must be an Australian Citizen. 4. The applicant must dedicate to full-time study. 5. The applicant must be medically fit. 6. The applicant must pass the examinations and interviews set by the Seekers of Knowledge administration. 7. Female applicants must apply with her mahram.
3. One passport-sized photo (can be taken with mobile phone
4. Two (2) Certificates of Good Character and Conduct signed by two (2) Imams/Sheikhs. Sisters may approach knowledgeable sisters in the community/Community leaders. SUBMIT ONLINE BEFORE COMPLETING APPLICATION.
5. Year 12 certificate or any higher education certificate (if completed)*
6. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
* Year 12 certificate or equivalent not required
If a married couple is applying, they can complete one application form, however, they must both prepare and submit a set of required documents each in the application.
If you are taking children, please provide a Birth Certificate, Passport and Photo, for each child.